Wednesday, October 3, 2012

How To Save On Airport And Hotel Parking


An airline trip can be really fun until you land at home and have to pay the car parking lot attendee.   Next time consider parking in a hotel lot and taking the free shuttle.  I know some people who don’t even stay at the hotel and do this.  Of course you have to find a hotel that has free parking.

A few months ago I had a free night at a Marriott that was getting ready to expire.  I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with the free night.  I normally fly out of Burbank or Los Angeles but a recent short notice ticket caused me to fly out of Ontario, Ca.  The ticket was over $100 cheaper using Ontario airport.  The flight was at 6 AM.  Maria suggested spending the night at a hotel near the airport.  With a free award night in hand we stayed at the Ontario Residence Inn.  We were gone for 4 days but the Residence Inn allowed us to park the entire time for free.  Click here for the website ParkSleepFly to help you save on parking.  This is especially helpful when you are going to be gone for an extended trip.

Another website I like is Airport Parking Reservations.  For example, in October I will be staying at the Marriott in Chicago which charges $24 a day for self parking.  By using the website airport parking reservations I ended up only paying $20 for the 2 night stay versus $48 (I was given a $5.00 code for signing up).  The hotel allows people traveling to the airport to use their parking lot.  It just so happens I plan to stay at the hotel.  Please use the link on this post or the link on the right hand side of my blog to check out Airport Parking Reservations.  If you find lower prices from other websites please feel free to pass on the information so we can all benefit.

1 comment:

  1. The parking of your car in airport is can be the big problem If you can’t find the space at right time, so you can reserve your airport parking just by using the online AirportParking.com services in the USA or Canada, and you can also get the Best AirportParking.com Coupons for getting the discount on parking at airport.

    ReplyDelete