Thursday, September 13, 2012

Laura Definitely Did Not Read My Blog

Due to a family medical emergency part two of the 10 best travel apps will have to wait.  This is going to be a very short blog.  Today while sitting in a hospital lobby I was speaking with my cousin, Laura.  She had recently traveled to Mexico on American Airlines.  I asked if she had signed up for the double miles promotion from American Airlines.  She did not know what I was referring to.  She had another upcoming trip to Mexico in the very near future so she opened her computer and signed up for the promotion right then.

Go back and read the July 17th, 2012 blog titled "Why you should subscribe to all airline emails."

American Airlines is celebrating 70 years of service to Mexico by offering double AAdvantage miles when you fly between the U.S. and any city they serve in Mexico between September 4th and November 13th, 2012. Click here and sign up now.  You might not be planning a trip to Mexico but I have found that if I don't sign up for a promotion then almost invariably something happens where I need or want to go to the destination.

Please pray for Tio Felipe who suffered a stroke and due to a recent diagnosis of colon cancer and a leaky heart valve doctors are having difficulty treating him.










No comments:

Post a Comment