Thursday, September 27, 2012

Marriott Free Nights

Remember when I stayed in Phoenix last week and I had to change my reservation (See September 20, 2012 blog)?  Well this unexpected change ended up resulting in my getting a free night stay at the Marriott hotel.  Just like you should sign up for all airline emails, the same is true with hotel emails.

Marriott is having a promotion where after your second paid stay you get one night free.  This promotion is running from September 15, 2012 to January 15, 2013.  If I had stayed three nights in Phoenix that would only count as one stay as the matter of nights is not important. For this promotion the number of stays is what is important.  So I spent a Thursday night at the hotel, flew home Friday for the funeral and went back Saturday and spent Saturday night.  That counted as two stays so I earned a free night.

You can earn up to three free nights.  My goal is to earn all three nights.  I am going to Chicago in a few weeks. I have only made one reservation so far and it is definitely a Marriott.  I will be there for one week so I need to start working on my other reservations. So sign up here to take advantage of Marriott free nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment