Friday, September 14, 2012

I Almost Did Not Take My Own Advice: $7.00 Flight

Just yesterday I blogged how Laura had not checked her emails and missed out on double American Airline Miles.  I have still been busy with the family medical emergency and not reading emails.  It was only when I got a text did I realize Jet Blue was having a deal that I needed to jump on.  Jet Blue sent out emails stating "Mystery offer.  Reveal your deal.  Save between $20-$300."  The email then had a code.  My code was good for $50.

Dans Deals sent me a text.  The text gave a $50 code that could be used more than once.  So I called several friends to tell them about the deal.  I ended up purchasing tickets to San Francisco. All I had to pay was the $7.00 in taxes, each way.  Sherri and Pete also jumped on the deal.

I really like Dansdeals.com. It is more than just travel and I am always about the deal. Use this code  8W2DQ3S4 and make sure you book your flights as one ways.  This deal expires today 9/14/12.

I might not be able to blog during this family emergency.  Thanks for those who are praying for Tio Felipe.  His condition has worsened so please keep up the prayers.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim! Steph and I will be going to Las Vegas In Oct. for 14.00 round trip each. I love your blog! Keep them coming... By the way... SSSHHHHH Stephie doesnt know yet... I am going to surprise her. :)

    ReplyDelete