Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Won Again

If you remember my August 20th blog about winning a two night stay at a Westin in San Diego you will realize I am lucky.  Matter of fact we joke that my whole family is lucky. If there is a contest someone in my family will win.  I once won a free computer out of several million people who applied across the United States.  While my "win" this time is no where near a free computer it is technology related.  This time I won a free code for Gogo.  Gogo gives you access to the Internet while flying. If you have work to do or want to play your favorite Internet game you no longer have to wait until you land to access the Internet.  Click here to learn more about Gogo.

The Wandering Aramean had a recent blog on the partnership between Delta and Gogo.  Click here to read the full article.  A few weeks ago I had entered an American Airlines contest and I was one of the first 10,000 people to enter so I got a free Gogo access code.  As I mentioned yesterday I was accidentally on a Delta flight.  I was able to use my free Gogo code on the Delta flight even though I won it through American Airlines as it could be used on any flight that allowed Internet access.  Yesterday I told you my favorite words were "This flight is overbooked."  My single favorite word is "free."

I enter contests because you never know what you will get for FREE.


No comments:

Post a Comment