Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sync Your American Express Card and Save $ Traveling and more

Today I was speaking with one of my readers and she mentioned how she liked the Small Business Saturday deal.  She wondered if it was only once a year and unfortunately the answer is, "yes."  But I then asked her if she synced her American Express card with her Facebook account and she had no idea what I was referring to so I said it would be the topic for today's blog.

Check out the American Express Link, Like, Love program.  There are various offers but two examples are: Spend $250 on Travelocity hotels and get $50 back.  Even better, spend $100 at Skyauction and get $50 back.  Skyauction allows you to bid on travel packages.  I have used this site before and have saved a lot of money on a whitewater rafting trip in Chile.

Gotta love the American Express deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment