Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Points

In the July 2, 2012 blog I previously talked about different web sites I like where you can earn cash or miles.  Today I want to talk about My Points.  My Points is similar to some of the other cash/point earning web sites but what makes this website different is that you can earn points without making a single purchase.  You can earn 5 points for just looking at an ad.  While it may take a while to earn a gift card this way, if you make any purchase it speeds up the process to getting free gift cards.

Today I got an email that I can earn 500 My Points for purchasing a $75 Marriott gift card.  If I earn1600 points I can cash them in for a FREE $10 gift card.  Purchasing three Marriott card almost gets me the free gift card and you already know how I feel about Marriott.  If the cards come in time I will use them in New York next month.

If you want to join My Points send me an email to invite you as I get credit.  If you prefer to join on your own just click here.  You have nothing to lose, so what are you waiting for?






No comments:

Post a Comment