Thursday, November 15, 2012

B of A Credit Card = Free Gift Card

I have talked about how I love my Bank of America Alaska Airlines Credit Card, so much so I recently got an Alaska Airlines debit card.  Alaska Airlines is great as it belongs in both the One World alliance and the Sky Team alliance (See July 3 Blog-Why Alliances Are Important).

Today I checked the balance on my Alaska Airlines credit card account and as I was logging out I saw this wonderful message:


I got a FREE $10 gift card just for being a Bank of America credit card holder. I didn't have to jump though hoops or do anything special but click on the link that said, "Choose your gift card."  There is also a link that says, "No thanks."  If you are the type of person to click on this link please consider mailing me your FREE gift card.

If you have any B of A credit cards, this is not limited to Alaska Airlines credit card,  log in and check your account and hopefully you will see the message as you are logging out.  If this doesn't work try clicking on this link and then click where it says, "Dont have one?" located right below where you are asked for the registration code.  

If you have more than one B of A card enter each one as different offers may come up.  I also received an offer for a $15 gift card if I established a reoccurring credit card payment.

Put a comment in the comment section and let me know if you too got lucky with a B of A credit card.

(My mom and sister better be reading today's blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment