Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Make a Discovery

This year I got a Discover card.  I have always had an American Express, Mastercard and Visa and never really thought about getting a Discover card until I saw the benefits.  Before making any purchases online I always go to Evrewards (See the July 2, 2012 blog).  I kept seeing that the Discover card had the best returns so I decided to get one.  

Today I received a mailer from Discover that said I get a 5% cash back bonus when I purchase travel  (airline tickets, hotels, cruises and car rentals) online until December 31, 2012.  In addition to that 5% cash back I get an additional 5%-20% cash back at such sites as Marriott, Carnival Cruise line, Hotels.com and Dollar Rent a Car.

As you know I do a lot of international travel and the Discover card has no foreign transaction fees.

Gotta love getting cash back for traveling!

Evreward Rebate for Marriott

No comments:

Post a Comment