Friday, February 8, 2013

FREE Night in San Diego

Tomorrow I am off to San Diego, spending the night at the Marriott hotel.  The best part is the night is FREE.  I have the Chase Marriott credit card. The credit card has an annual fee of $85 per year (ouch). The nice part is every year I get one free night in any category 1-5 Marriott hotel.  The cost of the hotel room in San Diego would have been $159 plus tax.  It is hard to find a decent hotel room for less than $85 so I think I got a good deal.  

My friend  Russ recently got this card.  Generally when you sign up for the card you get 50,000 reward points.  Russ was able to use these points in Washington DC and save over $400.  He was very happy with the card.  Below are some of the other benefits:


If this credit card interests you please check the left side of my blog on the credit card ad 
(I do get credit if you do this)

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment