Thursday, February 14, 2013

500 American Airlines Miles, If......


It surprises me to know that I have followers in over 25 countries reading my blog. Each day I get a report showing readership from the top ten countries.  Yesterday's report showed the following with the United States having the highest number of readers.  
United States

Germany

United Kingdom

India

France

Indonesia

Japan

South Korea

Romania

Russia


Generally, my blog is focused on deals within the United States but today I want to help out my non-United States Readers.  American Airlines has a new promotion for 500 FREE AAdvantage miles for updating contact information prior to February 28, 2013.

This promotion applies for residents of Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominca, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St Vincent, Trinidad & Caicos Islands and United Kingdom. Of the countries listed, I have had readers from:  Belize, Canada, Haiti and the United Kingdom.Click here if you want to take advantage of this offer.  I would love to get some readers in those countries listed that have yet to visit my website so if you have friends in those countries please refer them to starttravelingforless.blogspot.com

Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment