Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FREE Cash


I am going to sound like I am nagging but but I can't imagine why you wouldn't sign up for FREE money.  I just got an email from Ebates telling me my quarterly return was $46.15.  I have talked about Ebates and other cash back sites before but I am going to go over it again for my new readers and for those readers that need a gentle push or shove.


Yesterday we talked about Wallaby comparing credit cards, well the Evreward site compares where you can get the best airline miles or cash back rewards for doing every day internet shopping.  Using Target as an example, for cash, ShopDiscover has the best reward at 5% cash back but this only works if you have a Discover credit card.  The website Bigcrumbs gives you 3.5% cash back on your Target purchases. 
If you want airline miles or hotel points see the examples below for shopping at Target. 


Once at the Evrewards website just click on any of the links for cash using BigcrumbsEbates, MrRebates, and Shopdiscover or click on the preferred airline or hotel link.  Remember this is a two step process.  Once you pick a site from Evrewards you will be redirected to the site you originally wanted to shop at, e.g., Target.  I have been using Ebates since 2003.  I subscribe to their email and wait for their double cash back specials.  For example, I ordered some magazines with 50% cash back.  

Previously a friend mentioned he forgets to go to Ebates first before using the internet for shopping.  On this blog we previously talked about airline toolbars.  Ebates also has a toolbar to tell you when you are going to a cash back site.  I have this installed on my computer.  When I go to the Target website here is what I see:

All I have to do is hit the activate cash back button.  For those of you who feel going to Evrewards is too much of  hassle just installing this tool bar is a great reminder. Click on the word toolbar to install.

I use both the cash and hotel/airline points and miles depending on where I get my best return and what my goal is.  Again, this is great if you need just a few miles to keep an account active or you are a few miles short from a free ticket.  

Start saving cash and/or earning airline/hotel points and miles.  If you click on any of the three links below and sign up I would appreciate the referral.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back  Mr. Rebates

No comments:

Post a Comment