Thursday, January 17, 2013

How to Easily Earn $40

Ebates is having a special deal where you can get a $40 bonus for referring four friends.  I love earning money for Internet shopping.  To learn more about Ebates click here for the July 2, 2012 blog.  For example, today I booked a hotel room for August and I will get a 5% rebate for booking the hotel room online.  




The problem was I used to forget to go to Ebates first before making an Internet purchase. What I love about Ebates is there is now a tool bar that pops up whenever a site can earn me cash back.  See the below example for the pop up.  Click here to get information on how to install the toolbar. (Nance, this message is particularly for you).




If you want to earn money for Internet shopping 
just sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment