Thursday, January 3, 2013

Alaska Airlines Part II


As I mentioned earlier this week I flew Alaska Airlines to Portland.  A few more things I wanted to mention about Alaska Air:  I really like the new Alaska Airlines terminal at LAX.  LAX now has FREE Wi-Fi and the seats in the Alaska Airlines waiting area  have outlets and USB ports at practically every seat.  Just look for the large gate powers signs.  You can also find these signs in their Anchorage, Portland and Seattle gate areas.  No more searching for a seat by the wall hoping there is a free outlet available.


I am a Mac person but if you have Windows 8, Alaska Air released a new travel app, “Deals and Destinations” that alerts fliers to airfare deals from their hometown and to cities where your friends or relatives live.

And finally, Sherri I hope you are reading this, on March 29, Alaska Airlines is starting a new service between San Diego and Boston.  If you fly between March 29 and July 17 you can earn double miles.  Alaska Airlines is also offering a new service between San Diego and Kaua’i and offering double miles between June 7 and August 7, 2013.  I think it's time to plan a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment