Friday, January 25, 2013

Concierge Service

Who doesn't like being treated special?  You may already have your own concierge service and not even know it.  That's what happened to me.  I was flying to the Los Angeles area on Alaska Airlines when the flight attendant, Nancy, made an announcement trying to get people to sign up for the Alaska Airlines credit card. She mentioned most of the benefits, including receiving an annual companion ticket for a fare of $110 (This is a great deal when flying to Hawaii).  Since I already had the Alaska Airlines credit card I told Nancy I didn't need an application.  Nancy then asked me if I had used the concierge service before.  I think it was the puzzled look on my face that made her continue explaining.  Nancy said there is a concierge number on the back of my credit card and if I call it the next time I am traveling I would be sent 2 for 1 coupons to be used in the area where I was traveling.

The concierge service is operated 24/7.  In addition to 2 for 1 coupons, the concierge service also provides:
  • Restaurant recommendations and reservations
  • Travel arrangements
  • Entertainment planning, including ticketing
  • Business related assistance such as conference and hospitality services
  • And much more.
The Alaska Airlines credit card is not the only credit card to provide concierge service so check the back of the credit card(s) you have and see what benefits you might be missing out on.

Have a Great Weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment