Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Which Would You Choose $5.00 Or A Clean Room

Last week while in the state of Washington I stayed at a lodge that had a "go green" door tag.  The door tag offered me $5.00 if I chose not to have my room cleaned.  The $5.00 did not apply on the day of check out.  Since I was only staying one day this was not an option.  I was in the beautiful mountains of Washington and thought this was just part of the lodge's plan to keep Washington "green."

Fast forward to this week's stay at the Westin in San Diego and they also had an offer of $5.00 or 500 Starwood points if I hung the tag on my door before 2 A.M. stating I did not want room service. So I want to do a survey.  Click my blog website link to complete the survey (it is at the very bottom of the blog) and tell me if you would choose the $5.00 to be used at the hotel, 500 Starwood points or a clean room.

While you are on the blog make sure to sign up for your Ebates account and Thank You points on the right side of the blog.  These cost you nothing and you can earn cash and miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment