Wednesday, August 29, 2012

750 FREE United Miles

Wonderful Heather watches my dog, Molly, when I travel.  I sent her an email that I was going to be on vacation. At the end of each email I have started including a tag line referring people to my blog.  Heather checked out the blog and said she was just about to lose some United miles so was glad to find there were ways to get miles without flying. Unlike Steve from yesterday's blog, Heather won't have to buy back any miles.  I told Heather she should install a toolbar (June 28, 2012 blog) but I also referred her to a quick 750 free United miles by signing up for MyPoints.  I have belonged to MyPoints for years now.  MyPoints rewards you for reading emails or making a purchase as a result of an email they send you.  This can be tedious but something worth doing while waiting in the doctor's lounge.  It is definitely worth doing initially in order to get the 750 United miles.

In order to get your points:
Just enroll in MyPoints here.  Enter you MileagePlus number.  You will receive an email immediately after you enroll.  Now just wait 6-8 week for your bonus miles to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment