Monday, August 27, 2012

Did You Know I Speak Chinese?

I like Priority Club points because they never expire.  Even if you don't plan to stay at a Priority Club hotel (Holiday Inn, Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, etc) you should still sign up to get your free points. The points don't even have to be used for hotel stays.  For 4500 points you can get a free $10 iTunes gift card (other gift cards are also listed).  I personally don't think this is a wise use of points but it is an option.  I use my points for hotel stays. As I mentioned in the July 20 Blog it is possible to get a $149 hotel room for only 5000 points when Priority Club has what is known as "Points Break".  This is where 20,000 point rooms are discounted to 5000 points.

Opportunities arise for points every so often so don't pass by the small numbers.  A few months ago I earned 1000 points for watching a 90 second video.

If you don't have a Priority Club account click here. Don't forget to sign up your spouse/significant other/children for their own accounts.

Here is your chance to earn 500 points:   500 FREE points link

I also earned 300 points for taking a quiz in Chinese. . . bet you didn't know I speak Chinese.  I don't.  You too can earn 300 Points by clicking here and following the template below. I added translation to assist my readers

请输入您的优悦会® 会员号码:Priority Points number

姓: Last name

成为优悦会会员后即可获享以下哪项专属礼遇?Benefits of being a priority club member
您可以在哪些酒店赚取优悦会积分? You can earn points for stays at following hotels
除酒店住宿外,您还可以通过以下哪种方式累积积分或飞行里程?Other ways to earn miles
您可以在全球多少家酒店内赚取优悦会积分?How many hotels worldwide offer Priority Club points?
需要完成几晚住宿或累积多少积分,才能成为白金卡精英会员? How many nights to reach platinum status?

I got the following response which I copied and pasted into Google translate
您已完成本次测试。感谢您的参与,敬请关注下一次奖励机会!

Translation: You have completed the test. Thank you for your participation and stay tuned next incentive opportunities!

明天见。


No comments:

Post a Comment