Monday, July 16, 2012

Free Money from American Express (Expires 7-31-12)


Since I am on vacation, I am going to make this a quick post for my friend Tim.  Tim has learned that if I post something he needs to act on it right away but he had trouble getting to the American Express free money link when I posted it last month.  Last month you received $50 when purchasing a $200 pre-loaded American Express card.  This time it is $10 on a $50 card, but hey, its free money.

This blog is generally about earning points and miles but when I come across something that saves or earns money I will also post it.  This deal expires July 31, 2012, so don't delay.  Receive a $10 gift card for FREE when you order an American Express prepaid card and load $50 or more on the card at the time of ordering.  Just click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment