Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How to Get to Hawaii


Even if you can afford the hotel, airfare to Hawaii is expensive that is why I recommend the Alaska Airlines Visa.  Each year you get a travel companion certificate for $99.  Thus, when I pay $500 for my flight my companion pays only $99.  Thereby, making the tickets only $300 each.  If you are a family of four both parents can have their own separate credit cards and four people would travel for $1200.

Finally, I previously mentioned I am switching from my American Platinum status and shooting for status with Alaska Airlines this year.  I like Alaska because they are partners with American (One World) and Delta (Sky Team).  Alaska is the only airline I am aware of that belongs to more than one alliance. This means when I fly American, Delta or Alaska I can have all my miles go towards my Alaska status and trust me......status matters.  Flying home from Hawaii in first class when I paid for coach using the companion ticket makes me want to maintain my status for 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment