Wednesday, February 1, 2017

What is Viator?

As you know I travel all over the world.  Before I go to a location I like to see the different activities that are available to me.  I have found a website called Viator that lists everything from short 2 hour activities to multi day trips.   As I mentioned yesterday, I will be going to Italy in April.  I am using Viator to help plan my trip.  Viator will book all the hotels and activites during a five day portion of the trip.  I am also using Viator to book a 3 hour gelato and pizza making class. The variety of activities offered through Viator is amazing.  In Istanbul I booked a home cooked dinner with a local family.  

If you want to save $10 on your next Viator booking use the following code:

https://www.viator.com/raf/MKYROXOUY


No comments:

Post a Comment