Friday, October 16, 2015

Would you take a one minute survery to earn 50 United miles?

I belong to the Opinion Miles Club.   The Opinion Miles Club allows me to take surveys while earning United Miles.  I got an email today saying I could earn 50 miles for a one minute survey.  I know 50 miles may not seem like a lot.  The best part is if you belong to United MileagePlus frequent flyer program by doing surveys you can keep your United miles from expiring. United miles expire 18 months after the last activity.  Activity does not mean having to fly on a United flight.  Completing a survey is considered activity.

If you don't belong to the United MileagePlus frequent flyer program just click here first and get your United airlines frequent flyer number first.

Once you belong to the MileagePlus program click here to sign into the Opinion Miles Club.  You can even earn 300 miles by joining and completing your first survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment