Friday, April 12, 2013

Global Scavenger Hunt Begins

Today starts the Global Scavenger Hunt that I have previously blogged about.  I will be traveling to 10 countries in 23 days.  I just don't know what countries I will be traveling to.  I have packed everything I need into a carry-on travel bag by Eagle Creek.  I found this bag on sale at a local sports store.  The regular cost was $315 but this luggage was reduced to $134.  The best part is it has the "No Matter What" warranty. I previously talked about this warranty in the August 6, 2012 blog.  I had to use the warranty recently when TSA broke the handle off my suitcase. Without this type of warranty the damage would not have been repaired.  Even if you have a lifetime warranty this does not cover "normal wear and tear" or damage by TSA. On a Monday I dropped my luggage off to be repaired at Eagle Creek, by Tuesday the company had repaired and returned my luggage to my house. I figure I want some very sturdy luggage for this adventure.



Unfortunately, I will not be blogging during my trip so thanks to all those who donated!



No comments:

Post a Comment